Sony Alpha A5000 ILCE5000/W 20.1MP Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Only (White) ( Refurbished )
- 20.1 Mp Exmor APS HD APS-C CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor, 3.0" 460.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps, Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Hand-held Twilight Mode and ISO 16000, 25-Point Contrast Detection Autofocus
- Continuous Shooting up to 3.5 fps, Photo Creativity and Picture Effects
The white Sony Alpha A5000 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a versatile and compact mirrorless camera that features a 20.1 megapixel APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to produce high-resolution still images and full HD movies with marked low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 16000. The image processor contributes greatly to minimizing overall noise levels and also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera for recording up to 3.5 fps in Speed Priority Continuous mode.
To support live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, a 3.0" 460.8k-dot LCD monitor is integrated into the A5000 and utilizes a 180° tilting design to better serve working from low viewing angles as well as in front of the camera. The large screen and intuitive menu interface helps to easily access a host of camera features, including Picture Effects, Auto HDR mode, Auto Object Framing, and for connecting to mobile devices using built-in wireless and NFC connectivity.